Save Money with the Latest Mobile Phone Deals
Some of this year’s hottest, most anticipated handsets have been released this summer, and there are great mobile phone deals available to suit all budgets, whether you’re after the Huawei P30 or the Samsung Galaxy S20. You’ll even find great deals on Apple’s iPhone 11! Take a few moments to read our handy guide to mobile phone deals, and see if you can pick up a bargain this summer.
What to Look For
When you’re shopping for the best mobile phone deals, it’s all too easy to be influenced by pushy salesmen, who often don’t have your best interests at heart – the more expensive the deal they sell, the more commission they make! So it helps to have a list of what you’re looking for before you hit the shops, to ensure you’ll stick to your guns when it comes to finding the right phone deal for you. Here are a few things to consider when you’re looking for a new mobile phone deal:
• What is your budget? You need to consider the price of the handset and the monthly cost, if you’re purchasing a contract (pay monthly) phone
• What features do you need? Do you watch films on your phone, listen to music, stream live radio or TV or check work email, or do you simply need a handset to make calls and send texts
• How much do you use your phone? How many minutes and texts will you need, and how much data do you use? Looking at an old phone bill will give you a rough idea of the allowance you’ll need for your new mobile phone deal
• Are you bothered by make and model – for example, do you always buy Samsung handsets or enjoy the features of an Apple iPhone?
Budget is probably the most important consideration, particularly when it comes to signing a monthly contract. It can be tempting to sign up for a contract which costs more per month, in order to get the latest handset at a reduced price or even free, but remember that you’ll need to make payments for the duration of the contract. You also need to ensure you know how long you’re signing up for, as most smartphone contracts are 24 months long!
The latest mobile phone deals can save you money on your monthly phone bill whilst allowing you to show off the most stylish new handset to your friends and family, so ensure you think about what you’re looking for in your new phone, before you head to the store to buy it!
Best rated mobile networks
- O2 - O2 has a lot to offer and good network coverage. If you join them on contract you can enjoy O2 free Wifi in many places throughout the UK. Cheapest handset and plan start from £20 per month.
- 3(Three) - they are the biggest providers for data in the mobile market. Plans start from £23/month.
- Tesco Mobile - they are orientated at the cost-consious customers with plans starting at £9.49 per month. A great bonus is that you can increase you clubcard points when you connect the plan to your clubcard and every month when you pay your bill, you get points.
- ЕЕ - pioneers in the 5G connectivity, they are a great and fast provider with a great choice of plans.
- Vodafone - another great provider but with great extras which include free Spotify or Sky Sports with selected plans.